Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Principal Consultant, Technology
- Primary responsibility will be to manage the Network infrastructure (WAN, LAN, Security, Wireless and VoIP) with regional requirements, according to the Global and Regional guidelines
- Administrating and deploying Cisco wireless technology
- Developing and documentation of operation procedures/user manuals regarding Network infrastructure or projects
- Plan, manage and deliver various infrastructure related network projects under the direction of the Assistant Network Manager
- Support day-to-day business activities and tier 2 supports related to the Infrastructure and Network areas.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT or related field or equivalent in education and experience
- Network (LAN, WAN, VoIP, WAE, WIFI, VPN, Access Point, L2/3 Switch)
- Hands-on installation experience
- Cisco Certification is desired (CCNA)
- 2+ years' solid telecom and network experience in MNCs environment (experience on retail / luxury brand company is an advantage)
- Experienced in Meraki or Fortigate
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend