Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Contracting
Our client is a leading global bank who now look for a new member to join their compliance team to assist with name screening & EDD review.
- Assist the global team's request to conduct regulatory name search across the HK Franchise and perform quality check before responding to the request on time.
- Timely review name screening alerts from customers and transaction screening (including sanctions & non-sanctions escalations) by reviewing alerts details with data on the customer. Where necessary, conduct additional external research if needed.
- Review EDD cases to perform a risk evaluation of the KYC records in accordance to the established KYC Procedures.
- Conducting and participate in UAT testing for BAU system enhancement
- 2-3 years of working experience in banking industry, preferably working experience in AML
- Bachelor's Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Knowledge in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend