|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Ambition Executive Search|
|Salary:||HK$1200000.00 - HK$1700000 per annum|
Our client is a well-established multinational and a market leader in its Business Service industry. A rare opportunity has arisen for a Company Secretary to head up their department.
Reporting to the CEO, you will lead a team of junior staff on day to day company secretarial operations covering the Asia region. This role will see you working alongside the Executive team at the headquarter level, facilitating and organising board and shareholder meetings. You will keep up to date with the latest regulations and best practices of corporate governance , ensuring a high standard of compliance and advising Directors on latest developments. You will participate in region wide projects, providing expert advice on risk management and recommendations on corporate governance and compliance matters.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Law or Business Administration
- Chartered Qualification is essential
- Minimum 15 years of company secretarial experience, preferably gained in sizable or listed companies
- Solid exposure in Asia market and knowledge in the latest Ordinances for Hong Kong.
- Gravitas, ability to present and communicate effectively with the Board and Shareholders
- Hands on approach, and ability to lead and coach a team of junior staff
- Excellent written and verbal English and Chinese
*LI-DAL Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 231513 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only