Chief Footwear Designer - Top Tier Retail Brand
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$480000 - HK$540000.00 per annum|
My client is a top tier fashion and luxury retailers in Hong Kong. Representing more than 500 brands, they represent quality and luxury. Looking to strengthen their own in house brand, they are now in search Chief Footwear Designer.
You will be leading the overall product design process from research to preliminary product development. You will be working closely with the Production Manager to ensure brand growth. As the Chief Footwear Designer, your responsibilities would include:
- Leading the overall shoewear design function as a one-man-band
- Researching and analysing on latest trends to maintain company brand's competitiveness
- Managing overall direction of the brand including concept, trends, and material to final products
- Building the core/theme of the product line with key items or signature
- Collaborating with Production Manager to review product classification
- Visiting monthly to factory in Guangzhou to follow up on development and resolve technical issues (currently there won't be travel requirement with COVID-19)
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with more than 8 years of shoewear design experience
- Inhouse brand design experience is a must
- Experience in handling international brand would be an advantage
- Innovative, creative, presentable, with good communication skills
- Strong command of both written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 243160.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.