Change management and Security Specialist, up to 60K
My client is a stable public utility. They are now looking for a high calibre to join their Cyber Intelligence team. You will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of global security awareness and training programs
- Monitor and identify the top human risks to our organization and the behaviours we need to change to mitigate those risks
- Develop, manage and implement a positive security awareness program, which focuses on changing behaviours both at work and at home
- Lead the creation and procurement of awareness deliverables and learning content, leveraging various channels for effective delivery in our global organization, measures the usage of the content and its effectiveness, and develops metrics
- Incorporate security awareness into multiple delivery channels that includes in-person and digital channels for existing employees, new employees, privileged / targeted groups
- Minimum 5 years of experience in designing, developing, delivering and measuring large scale behavioural change initiatives to a regional audience.
- Strong written and verbal English skills required. Proficiency in written and verbal Traditional Chinese (Cantonese) and Simplified Chinese (Mandarin) will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation skills. Skilled in executive level presentations and briefings.
- Consulting experience is an added advantage.