Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Business Manager, AmbTech
Regional Equities C# Developer - Front/ Back Office
The successful candidate will be working with the Equity Technology team located in Hong Kong, and coordinate with a regional team to deliver projects focusing in Asian equities markets.
The appointee will be responsible for development of in-house front and middle office system.
Specifically, he or she will be responsible for the following duties:
- To develop in-house systems, plan and perform unit/functional/integration tests, according to provided functional requirement.
- To create necessary development documents, test plan and test results.
- To perform analysis, development, testing and implementation of developed system.
- Working with the first level support team to provide second line support, and work closely with other internal IT teams(e.g. DBA, Infrastructure) to analyze and follow up on all related technical issues, report findings to managers or team leader.
- Conduct feasibility studies and impact analysis on possible system solutions and propose clear choices for business consideration
Essential Job Functions
- Key application developer for DMOS (in-house middle-office system), Database (e.g. SQL Server), SSIS and Excel Tools
- Technical supervisor and key contact for the system listed above and providing solution for the issues
Skills and Requirements
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Must have knowledge, skill and experience on C#/ Java, .NET, Excel VBA, SQL, and SSIS
- 3+ years of developer working experience in C# in Financial Services
- Nice to have these knowledge, skill and experiences on Shell, Python, Java, ASP, Linux, Omgeo CTM, ULBridge and Fidessa.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Basic business knowledge in Equity trading and middle/back office operation will be preferred
- Self-starter and multi-tasking, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, solution-oriented with proven results
- Clear and confident communication skill - both verbal and written in English/Chinese
- Good team player and can work independently with minimal guidance.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend