Business Development Manager - Fintech for Private Banks
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$850000 - HK$1000000 per annum|
Our client is an established financial technology firm backed by bulge bracket banks and are well-known in the industry. They have a strong client base in the region and are looking for a new Business Development Manager to add to their team.
Reporting to the Business Development Director, you will work closely with the existing sales team to continue to build up the client base via market mapping, prospecting and research. You will also reach out to the market proactively to develop new clients in the region and ultimately complete sales cycles with them. Additionally, you will be the account manager of an existing client portfolio and maintain this book of business.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years' work experience, preferably in Private Banking or Investment Banking Sales with a familiarity with Structured Products
- A passion for new business development within financial services with the ability to interface with C-level client contacts
- Excellent communications skills with fluent English, Chinese skills advantageous
- A detail-oriented mindset, can-do attitude, mature, organized and independent
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high intensity environment
- A Bachelor's or Master's Degree, preferably in Finance or Economics
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT243479.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.