Our client is a global investment bank. Due to special needs, they are looking for an Account Manager to for custody team.
- Oversee onboarding/implementation of new clients/funds/accounts
- Ensure timely resolution of client escalations
- Coordinate and work closely with Sales Specialists for client Relationship Reviews and call briefing memos
- Ensure AML enquiries handled promptly and thoughtfully ensuring adherence to Citi policies.
- Work with Global partners to ensure references are provided (e.g. credit references).
- Provide client feedback on product, process and service needs.
- Take ownership, lead and track specific customer issues/problems including pricing and billing issues and work with the customer and internal departments until issues are resolved.
- Appropriately assess risk/reward of transactions when making business decisions
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Business
- Working experience in financial institution
- 10 years of experience in another global custodian
- Solid experience in global settlements, global custody, fund administration and corporate actions
- Communicate and explain complex situations
- Able to work under pressure and short timeline;
- Experience in working with large investor clients/asset managers/insurance companies
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend