Brand Manager - Premium FMCG / 38k
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$450000 - HK$500000 per annum|
- Top tier premium FMCG MNC
- Team leading and career development opportunity
- Work life balance culture
My client is a market leading premium FMCG company. With more than 14,000 employees globally, their brand and products represent true quality. Looking to further reinforce their brand communication, they are now in search of a Brand Manager.
You would be leading the brand communication strategy within the Hong Kong market. You would be leading a small team and take full ownership of ATL, BTL, PR and digital campaigns. As a Brand Manager, your responsibilities would include:
- Leading and managing the brand communication strategies within Hong Kong market
- Adapting global branding guidelines into local brand strategies and taking full ownership of the brand image
- Managing a small team to ensure brand success across all brand campaigns including ATL, BTL and digital
- Overseeing the omnichannel PR strategies and key opinion leader (KOL) strategies
- Taking ownership of A&P and budgeting across all marketing executions
- Evaluating and analysing market trends to further drive brand directions
To qualify, one must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of marketing experience within the consumer sector
- Experience on adapting global branding guideline into local marketing strategies is a MUST
- Experience handling premium FMCG products would be an advantage
- Successful track record of brand marketing and brand communications
- Creative, expressive, good communication and brand story telling capability
- Strong command of both spoken and written English and Cantonese is a MUST
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 248602.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.