Brand General Manager - Consumer Tech
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$1000000 - HK$1200000 per annum|
- Cutting edge new economy company
- Role based in Hong Kong
- Working visa sponsorship provided
Our client is a pioneering new economy company and is one of the fastest growing companies in Asia with a brand-new business model. With the regional business expansion and upscale plan, the company is looking for a Brand General Manager to achieve proper brand image proposition and further leverage the winning business at this important time.
You will be responsible for all data-driven marketing strategies in line with the commercial objective. As a Brand General Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading brand innovation projects, managing budget to enhance brand awareness on digital and social media platform
- Managing, developing and driving brand & consumer engagement activities on digital platform through all digital touch-points.
- Closely partnering with internal partners to identify market trends and insights to maximise performance based on the findings
- Designing a comprehensive model to measure, and report performance of all digital brand marketing campaigns
- Analysing and evaluating full cycle customer experience across all channels
- Driving project management, closely partnering with the key stakeholder and IT team to create brand communication strategy
- Formulating brand building and sustaining business growth through digital channels
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 10+ years experience in digital brand marketing at new economy companies
- Solid track record in driving brand rejuvenation projects and data-driven marketing strategy at top-tier FMCG companies
- Experience in optimising business opportunity on social media channel
- Outstanding business acumen with professional presentation and interpersonal skills
- Solution-oriented, proactive and passionate attitude
- Excellent command of written & spoken Chinese and English is a MUST
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL242796 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.