Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Senior Consultant, Technology
You will be part of a high energy, diverse and inclusive team, and be responsible for program management and also delivering cross LOB projects for both APAC FICC and Equity Technology.
- Learn and adopt PMO template and Enterprise Project and Program governance requirements
- Manage project deliveries independently from start to end with good governance routines
- Work with stakeholders to understand the requirements, design solutions, pull together a project plan, chair meetings/minutes, track deliverables/risk/issues, follow up on actions and most importantly bring the team together to deliver a common goal
- 3+ years of Program Management (PMO) and project management (BA/PM) experience in FICC Trading Technology and or regulatory and risk & control space.
- Excellent presentation skills and be able to express new ideas, concerns, and opinions to all level of the organization.
- Strong business acumen and process knowledge within Global Markets Trading
- Knowledge of FICC products trade life cycle management, market conventions, and central clearing procedures would be a plus
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend