AVP/VP - Operations, Commercial Banking
- Dynamic working environment
- Vast amount of exposure
- Flexible Work Arrangement
Our client is a licensed bank incorporated in HK with a wide range of financial services including e-banking, deposits and savings, credit cards and loans, mortgage etc. In order to cope with the business growth, they are looking for a Senior Operations Manager for the Corporate Banking Business.
Reporting to Head of Operations, you will be overseeing a small team to ensure the efficiency of the daily operations for the Corporate Banking Business. You will also be responsible for establishing and improving the policies and procedures for the corporate business in accordance to internal policies and regulatory requirements. In addition, you will actively involve in different projects including process streamlining/improvement, capacity planning, and automation projects. As a Senior Operations Manager, you will also be required to identify and resolve any operational issues and escalate suspicious transactions to Department Head.
To qualify, you must possess the below but not limited to:
- University degree holder in BBA, Finance or equivalent discipline
- At least 8 years of corporate/commercial banking experience with minimum 2 years at a managerial role
- Familair with lending services and collection operations
- Able to work under pressure, proactive and self-motivated
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication in Cantonese, Mandarin and English both written and spoken
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now" .
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.