AVP/ VP, Digital Wealth Product, Banking
Our client is a well-established banking group with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Corporate, Private and Retail banking. With their continuous investment in their digital development, an outstanding opportunity has been created for an experienced product development professional to join their business to drive their digital wealth product business.
Report directly to the Digital Wealth Product Head, you will be the key member of the team to plan and implement digital strategy for their wealth management business. You will be the digital wealth management product owner to drive the product lifecycle and seek for product enhancement and expand product range to on digital channels, especially on mobile app, to support business growth. You will be the product expert on online investment and insurance products and to formulate marketing strategies to drive online platform product sales. You will keep abreast of latest market trend, analyse customers' behaviour, key financial drivers and competitors'' strategy to sustain a continuous portfolio growth and maintain competitiveness in the market. You will coordinate with different departments, including Operation in streamlining processes and Risk and Compliance in ensuring adherence of relevant policies and guidelines.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience in digital banking/ insurance & investment Product development/ digital marketing, preferably gained in Banking/ Financial services industry/ Fintech Companies
- Candidates with Strong knowledge on Mobile App development/ Tech Project Management/ Agile methodology will definitely be a plus
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339/ email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 240148
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only