AVP, RFP writer
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$40000 - HK$50000 per month|
Our client is an expanding Global Asset Management Firm with a strong presence in the Asia region. As part of continued strategic development in Asia, an outstanding opportunity has been arised for an experienced RFP Specialist to join their business.
Report directly to the RFP Head, you will be a key member in small team to coordinate and prepare Request for proposals and Due diligence Questionnaires and other client documents for institutional and retail clients. You will develop and maintain RFP content and work closely together with a broad range of stakeholders including investments, operations, product, risk teams. You will review and ensure proposals match clients' requirements and produce quality client documents in a timely manner.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience in RFP/ request for proposal, client servicing or marketing in financial institutions, ideally in asset management industry
- Professional qualification holder will be an advantage
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Less experience candidate will be considered for a junior position
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339/ email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 231272
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only