AVP, infra & production support, iBank, 75K
A global investment bank is looking for a senior caliber to support the Market Risk Suite of Applications used across Asia.
- Work closely with the risk managers, internal business teams, application development team, quality assurance team, and other technology partners (DBAs, SAs)
- Provide the production support of market risk application
- Application and batch monitoring and health check to assure system availability and stable performance, production incident management, trouble-shooting application performance issues.
- Comply with bank's production processes and guidelines, document technical details both for the benefit of team knowledge sharing and for production audit requirements.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or Electronics or any equivalent discipline
- 6+ years of relevant technology experience
- Strong in Unix & SQL
- Proficient in scripting languages such as Unix Shell scripting, Perl scripting
- Knowledge in Python and Tableau are preferable but not necessary
- Monitoring Tools: Exposure to Geneos ITRS, Splunk and App Dynamics