Assistant Sales Manager - Japanese Importer
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$260000 - HK$299000.00 per annum|
My client is a stable Japanese food and confectionery importer. With more than 70 staffs in Hong Kong office, they are very stable without any headcount cut or salary reduction during COVID-19. Looking to reinforce their current team, they are now in search of an Assistant Sales Manager.
You will be managing key accounts assigned. You will be designing and executing sales & marketing strategies to improve revenue. As an Assistant Sales Manager, your responsibilities would include:
- Managing the assigned key accounts across company's confectionery and food products
- Introducing and promoting new products to clients
- Designing and executing sales strategies to further drive revenue
- Planning and coordinating promotional activities
- Conducting regular reporting and analysis to management team
- Supporting ad hoc projects internally
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree with at least 3 years of key account management experience
- Experience handling retail key accounts such as supermarket, convenient store, or Japanese Department store is a must
- Experience handling food, snacks or confectioneries product would be an advantage
- Positive, energetic and willingness to learn
- Strong command in written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email email@example.com
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 242971.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.