Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Assistant Project Manager - IT - Hong Kong
Our client is now hiring a high calibre Assistant Project Manager to join their fast growing team.
- You will establish, lead and motivate the project team to carry out project tasks and deliverables according to agreed time and cost estimates.
- You will enroll and encourage project stakeholders to provide support and involvement required to ensure a projects' success
- You will communicate to all project stakeholders on project progress, issues and status
- You will participate in training/developing business analysts in project management techniques and skills
- You will ensure all project costs are budgeted, forecasted, accrued and charged appropriately and on a timely basis
- University graduate, preferably in Business, Finance, IT or related disciplines
- 3-6 years solid experience in project management or Business Analysis or PMO
- Project involves development and testing/migration experience is preferred
- Good team player, able to work in a diverse team as well as collaborate cross-functionally
- Good communication in English and Chinese
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend