Assistant Procurement Project Manager
My client is a well-known conglomerate with HK as their head quarter. With over 4,000 employees, they are the market leader with multiple on-going projects globally. Looking to expand their global procurement team, they are now in search of an Assistant Procurement Project Manager to support their on -going capital projects.
You would be serving as the key consultant and coordinator for multiple capital projects. You would be communicating with multi-countries' parties to develop and execute procurement strategies. As an Assistant Procurement Project Manager, your responsibilities would include:
- Developing procurement plan on a project basis to fulfill company's direction
- Serving as a project leader and providing procurement consultancy to global parties
- Conducting procurement activities with sourcing, tendering, and evaluation
- Negotiating with vendors on contractors to fulfill project's needs
- Assisting to set up SOP or procurement guideline for oversea's business units
- Coordinating with regional parties to ensure procurement guideline is executed along with KPI
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 7 years of procurement experience
- Experience with engineering or construction projects would be an advantage
- Regional or global exposure would be an advantage
- Experience handling negotiation and terms for EPC contracts
- Proactive with good communication skills and multi-tasking ability
- Strong command of both written and spoken Chinese and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email email@example.com
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 246126.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.