Assistant Manager/ Manager, Credit Card Product
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$20000 - HK$37000 per month|
Our client is a well-established banking group with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Retail, Corporate and Private banking. With their continuous expansion in Credit Card business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a product management professional to join their Credit Card Product team.
Reporting to Head of Card Product, you will be a key driver of the credit card product team to formulate and develop product strategies to drive customer acquisitions and product penetration. You will be in charge of the end-to-end process of product features design, partnership development, campaign implementation, channel planning, as well as subsequent system enhancement. With strong business acumen, you will monitor and manage product P&L to ensure cost efficiency and campaign effectiveness. In addition, you will keep abreast of latest market trend and customer spending behavior of targeted segment.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Product Development / Product Management / Segment Management/ Marketing gained in Banking, Credit Card and/or other Financial Institutions
- Product experience from other Retail Banking productswould also be considered
- Strong business sense with an eye for detail
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung at (852) 3103 4339 / firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 247566
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only