Assistant Key Account Manager - FMCG MNC
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$330000 - HK$350000 per annum|
Our client is a public-listed FMCG company and a strong market leader. With a reputable brand name and well developed product, it covered more than 200 countries globally. In order to expand its business in 2019, they are currently looking for a Assistant Key Account Manager to look after department store and other key account clients. Major markets include Hong Kong and Macau.
You will be responsible for building and sustaining strong relationship with key account clients and to expand current business. You will be constructing sales reports as well as advertisement campaign to assist key clients achieve sales target. As a Assistant Key Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to orders and inquiries while maintaining stable relationships with key account clients, mainly department store and other buyers in Hong Kong and Macau
- Executing trade as well as consumer promotional activities in order to achieve company's sales target for company's signature consumer goods
- Developing brands' reputation as well as market leadership through store visits and key account support
- Reviewing market activities and sales data in order to recognize market trend and identify business opportunities
- Reinforcing clients' sales by in store staff training and other ad hoc tasks
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in related majors with 3 years' experience in key account management; experiences in handling major department stores will be an advantage
- Positive and open-minded personality with willingness to learn
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
* Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Key Account Executive.
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC229425
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.