Assistant Finance Manager | Listed Conglomerate
A globally leading player in the property, infrastructure, logistics and transportation business. With regional Headquarters in Hong Kong, the group level finance team is based in Hong Kong and oversees the global business. They are currently looking for a talented Assistant Finance Manager to handle financial reporting functions.
- Ensure that all month-end and yearly-end closing are completed accurately, in timely manner and in accordance with corporate guideline
- Prepare analytical review on subsidiaries' financial reports to ensure accuracy
- Assist in interim reviews and annual audits, and the production of interim and annual reports, in compliance with HKFRS and Main Board Listing Rules
- Lead the account team and ensure that all month-end and yearly-end closing are completed accurately, in timely manner and in accordance with corporate guideline
- Enhance and maintain financial reporting and tracking systems.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent professional qualifications
- Preferably Member of recognized accounting professional bodies, e.g. HKICPA/ACCA
- At least 5-8 years auditing/accounting experience, with experience acquired in listed companies preferred
- Industry knowledge in property is preferred
- Work independently and under pressure to meet tight deadlines