Assistant Accountant (MNC)
Our client is one of the leading multinational professional services with business around the globa. They are also known for their flexible working culture and superb benefits. As their team expands, they are looking for an Assistant Accountant to support their Accounts Receivables function as a new headcount.
Reporting to the Assistant Finance Manager, you will be responsible for performing accounting operations on Accounts Receivables. You will manage daily sales and AR reconciliation. You will prepare and issue sales invoices, debit and credit notes. You will also assist with month-end closing schedules and statements.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University graduate in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- HKICPA/ACCA qualification is an advantage
- At least 3 years of experience in Accounts Receivables
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Good languages skills in both Chinese and English
Please contact Andy Yip at (852) 3103 4309 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number AY98436. For more information, please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.