Assistant Accountant, full-set
Our client is a well-established and fast-growing services company, which has strong presence within Asia. To facilitate their company growth, they are looking for a Accounting Assistant to join their Finance team.
You will be responsible for:
- Handle daily operation and prepare full set of accounts including GL, AR/AP, fixed assets registers, balance sheet schedules, etc.
- Perform month-end closing and monthly financial reports
- Assist in managment accounts and reports
- Prepare weekly cash flow, update and projection for management review
- Assist in accounting and other ad hoc assignments
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree Holder or above in Accounting
- Minimum 2 years' full set experience gained from commercial firm
- Fluent in spoken English and Cantonese
- Good communication and excellent verbal communication skills
- Team player and able to work independently
Interested candidates, please submit application with the "apply now" button. For a quick application please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting #245352 Assistant Accountant