|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$300000 - HK$540000 per annum|
- Dynamic working environment
- Work-life balance
- Excellent career path
Our client is a well-established asset management firm. With continuous company growth, an exciting opportunity is created in the finance team and they are now looking for an Assistant Accountant to join the team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you are expected to assist in the below but not limited to
- Review payments vouchers, and validate T&E receipts according to company policy
- Prepare bank reconciliations and AP/AR aging reports
- Assist in the preparation of month-end closing
- Perform ad hoc. tasks such as liaising with external auditors for annual audit
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines
- Around 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in financial services
- A good team player, and positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now" .
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.