APAC Business Development Manager - Edtech
Our client is an overseas headquartered firm that is passionate about making a global impact in education. Founded and developed by teachers, their business is a digital teaching and learning program for schools. With offices worldwide, their products are already being used in over 50 countries including Hong Kong and China. Due to business expansion they are hiring a Business Development Manager to growth North Asia revenue.
Reporting to the Global Head of Sales, you will be responsible for proactively prospecting for new business and following up on qualified leads to identify suitable commercial opportunities in the region. You will build relationships with key decisionmakers including school heads, education associations and strategic partners. You demonstrate product value, conduct product demos, and continuously build your sales pipeline. In this role, you will also utilize your account retention skills to ensure existing customers renew their subscriptions.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum of 8 years' consultative sales experience with a proven track record of success
- A good understanding of the international schooling market, or at least some exposure to Education industries and a passion for it AND/OR experience in SaaS sales
- Ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated while being remotely managed
- A high level of resilience and determination to succeed
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Fluent verbal and written skills in both English and Chinese
Contact Leona Tjio on (852) 3103 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT250168.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.