Analyst Programmer/ System Analyst (C#/.net)- 30-45k
- Organize user requirement studies, conduct business requirement analysis, system design walk-though and documentation.
- Work with business stakeholders, system development team in system design, development and deployment process.
- Conduct system testing and develop implementation plans to ensure smooth transition to production.
- Able to work on technical analysis and specification, and perform development work and conduct unit testing
- Coordinate changes in requirements, schedule with project managers.
- Assist in project management, providing timely report on project status.
- Proactive and self-learner.
- Programming language in vb6 and MS .net development.
- Experience in MSSQL DB, Oracle DB.
- 3 years working experience
- Good presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Life Insurance background and experience in Claims system development is more preferable.
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.