Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Finance & Accounting
Our client is a Hong Kong multichannel media company. They are looking for Accounting to join their finance team.
- Preparing monthly, half-yearly, and annual group consolidated financial statements.
- Compiling monthly reports on financial results, including variance analysis, for the parent entity/PE fund.
- Providing data and insights for budgeting, forecasting, and cash flow analysis.
- Collaborating with external auditors, tax advisors, banks, and company secretary for yearly audit, tax, and legal filing.
- Ensuring compliance with the accounting standards and the Group's accounting policies.
- Supporting ad-hoc projects and reports as required.
- Degree holder in Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience in accounting field, including audit experience in Big 4 and consolidation work.
- Qualified member in professional accounting bodies
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to collaborate with different teams to gather information for analytical purposes.
- Working time: 8:45 - 5:45
- Medical insurance
- Other attractive benefits
Interested applicants can apply with the link below or for a quick application, please forward your resume quoting #268522 - Accountant to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short introduction in bullet points highlighting your experiences.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend