Account Servicing Manager (Packaging)
Our client is a globally established packaging company with 30+ offices around the world. They serve leading lifestyle brands and chain stores with packaging design and supply chain solutions.
An account service team leadership role has arisen to support the strong business growth. You will
- Manage the activities of team members engaging in customer service team activities.
- communicate with head office account managers on a key account management perspective
- Plans, prepares, and devises work flow and job allocations to optimize performance
- Communicates with other departments to resolve problems and expedite works.
- Act as customer service manager to manage customer satisfaction level
- Prepares, maintains, and submits reports and records on timely basis.
- Project management : Keep track of delivery and completion of project to ensure competency
- Conduct regular customer meetings to review service performance of team
- Provide training to the subordinates regarding product knowledge and service level
To qualify, you will be
- University Degree preferred but not a must
- Over 10-year working experience, with 3-4 years of experience in the management position
- Experience in trims or printing / Packaging industries
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skill
- Good written English skill, fluent Mandarin and English speaking
- Willing to travel to China on a frequent basis
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC244730
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.