- A diversified financial services company
- 2 + yrs of relevant experience in Financial Service
- Proficient in Speaking English
Our client is an American multinational independent investment bank and financial services company. They are currently looking for a Team Admin to to support the investment banking senior management in HK.
- Support a team from Juniors to MD to as an Admin Assistant/Personal Assistant to perform a variety of duties as needed to support the bankers.
- Arrange domestic and international travels, staying current and knowledgeable on all travel policies, procedures and changes
- Communicate professionally with internal and external individuals at all levels of the organization verbally and concise emails
- Submit and reconcile expense reports, stay in sync with all policies, guidelines, and procedures for expense processing, ensure that necessary pre-approvals are obtained
- Carry out administrative tasks effectively and efficiency such as filing, meeting materials printing, binding and scanning
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner, monitor and respond to incoming correspondence and phone calls while maintaining discretion and confidentiality
- Maintain bankers' calendar through scheduling appointment and meetings and conference calls
- Degree holder in Business administration or other related disciplines.
- Preferably with A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience with banks or financial institutions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend