system Engineer, iBank, up to 65K
A top tier investment bank is now looking for a Application Analyst for server migration projects.
- Work on a project which provides standard framework for automating the manual tasks performed by support teams
- Understand the process involved in supporting the business and identify the opportunities to automate them
- Provide regular project status updates to senior technology partner
- Proactively identify and resolve potential problems during different phases of the project and escalate them to relevant parties if necessary
- 5+ years working experience in development and driving projects in investment banking environment.
- Expertise in Python with strong knowledge of UNIX (Linux) and Wintel as well as scripting languages like Shell, Perl with experience on automation work.
- Knowledge of Databases (like MS SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase etc.) and Messaging Middleware (MQ, MSMQ)
- Good verbal and communication skills are necessary, able to work with development and support teams across different regions
- Good understanding of ITIL methodology