Software Test Manager (Insurance), up to 80K
- Understand the testing effort by analysing the requirements of project.
- Estimate and obtain management support for the time, resources and budget required to perform the testing.
- Involve with understanding business requirements and works with the various stakeholders to translate those requirements into test plan and approaches. Appraise customer requirements and make sure they are satisfied in testing coverage.
- Define test plan for functional and non-functional requirements and ensure test coverage.
- Ensuring all testing tasks meet quality criteria through test planning, test execution, quality assurance and issue tracking.
- Ensures timely delivery of any required estimates, resource requests and environment, arrange the Hardware and software requirement for the Test Setup.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 8+ years of proven experience as a test manager or equivalent, with excellent planning and test management skills in medium / large projects
- Financial institute experience, especially insurance domain knowledge, is an advantage
- Experience with cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge with Agile frameworks and different types of testing (SIT, regression, UAT, performance)
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Jira/Xray, Zephyr)