Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 06 March 2023
- LocationHong Kong
- Job type Contract
Back to jobs
Senior HR Specialist (Kowloon, up to 35k)
- HK listed Company
- Stable work environment
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- Provide support on HR advices to the client departments in areas such as organisation development & manpower & succession planning, talent identification and attraction and change management journey.
- Lead, coordinate, and / or support various HR projects, e.g. manpower planning and studies, performance management, talent programs, HR policies / guidelines review, HR data analysis, HR compliance and audits, etc.
- Assist in revamping HR policies and policies implementation.
- Participate in HR initiatives and ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree educated in HR or related disciplines
- 4 years or above relevant work experience
- Well-versed with Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and related legislation
- Good communication and management skills
- Good command in written and spoken English, Chinese
- Strong proficiency in MS Office applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend