Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Process all responsible transactions in timely manner
- Help to maintain a clear record of transactional tasks to ensure completeness
- Conduct checks to all transactions to upkeeps required standards
- Support team to preform daily tasks according to management team
- Adherer to the Company policies and guidelines
- Secondary Education or above;
- 2-3 years of relevant experience is preferable;
- Sound knowledge of domestic and foreign, inward and outward remittance operations, cable operations, Faster Payment system (FPS);
- Good knowledge and understanding of AML requirements applicable to remittance operations
- Good PC skill (Word, Excel and Power Points); and
- Good interpersonal skills to deal effectively with others.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend