IT trainer/ client education, iBank, 60K
- Systematically gather and analyze relevant information related to Clients to prepare for training agenda and materials.
- Resolve basic technical issues that might be encountered during training.
- Prompt escalation of technical issues encountered that cannot be resolved onsite during training to Asia Technical Servicing team.
- Quick thinking and able to adapt to any client enquiry or system downtime during onsite training.
- Understand and able to channel all Client's feedback on E-banking services to relevant business partners during or after training
- 3-5 years related experience in banking and finance industry
- Strong knowledge in Cash, Treasury and Trade domain
- Fluent English, Mandarin and Cantonese in both written and spoken
strong analytical and troubleshooting knowledge of current Windows operating systems, Internet Explorer browsers, web-based banking products, computer hardware and software environment.
- Current and updated with existing and forthcoming technological advancement in the Computer Science and Corporate Banking environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, teamwork and flexibility are required.
- Friendly and cheerful nature with the desire to go above and beyond for Clients.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend