Front end developer, insurance (digital platform)
A fast growing insurance company is now looking for a front end developer to join their team.
- Design, code and maintain responsive web pages with optimal performance using HTML and React
- Coding and troubleshooting through collaboration with front-end developers, back-end developers and web designers
- Requirement clarifications with internal users and external partners when needed
- Conduct Code review and component testing
- Performance tuning through understanding, analyzing and optimizing website performance according with different performance assessment tools
- Create quality mockups, prototypes or minimal viable products
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in front end application development
- Familiar with popular front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap/JQuery/React or Equivalent.
- Experience in source control under GIT and SVN.
- Able to code in well-structured style and conduct clear communication in code review sessions
- Good communication skill with team players and users is essential
- Passionate and independent fast learner on emerging technologies is essential. Willing to assimilate emerging technologies and tools
- Experience in automated unit testing and component testing tools such as Junit / Jacoco / Selenium is preferred
- Experience in development in Service Oriented Architecture is preferred
- Conversant with the Agile development methodology is preferred