Ecommerce Analyst, Sourcing - Startup / 25k
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$240000 - HK$300000.00 per annum + plus equity|
- Venture backed and well-funded startup
- Well experienced entrepreneurial founder
- Opportunity to be the founding members
My client is a well-funded ecommerce startup looking to redefine the industry. Looking to expand their partnership network and product portfolio, they are now in search of a Ecommerce Analyst for their product innovation and sourcing function.
You will be leading the product innovation and sourcing process. You will be conducting regular market research and analysis to ensure product's competitiveness. As an Ecommerce Analyst, your responsibility will include:
- Leading the product innovation process with research, sourcing, design and launch
- Conducting regular market research to identify market trends, potential brands and new product innovations
- Analysing consumer behavior, sites traffics and other market data to further identify sourcing and product options
- Collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders to develop new product line
- Collaborating with manufacturers on sampling, product development and packaging
- Developing product launching plan and maintain its sales & marketing competitiveness
To qualify, one must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 1 year of sourcing or product development experience
- Experience with market research and analysis
- Passionate about ecommerce and start up
- Proactive, independent with strong communication skills
- Strong command of both spoken and written Mandarin and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 252374.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.