Company secretary, 40K, global investment firm
|Location:||Central and Western District, Hong Kong|
- Oversee and manage the corporate secretarial functions Asia Pacific entities in jurisdictions such as Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Japan, Taiwan and Australia
- Draft and process a variety of corporate secretarial documentation, such as notices to shareholders, director/shareholder resolutions, minutes, proxies, signatory lists and power of attorneys.
- Facilitate any corporate structure changes to the Company's Asia Pacific entities, such as incorporations, mergers and liquidations.
- Maintain the Company and its Asia Pacific entities registration and filing with the relevant company's registry.
- Maintain the Company secretarial filing system in hard and soft copy files.
- University degree (preferably a law degree) with around 3 to 6 years of experience as a company secretary or as a paralegal with drafting experience
- Experience with system and process implementation
- Sound academic background and solid legal and/or corporate secretarial training
- Excellent spoken and written English and fluent Chinese