Business Analyst, fast growing insurance, 40K
- Attend internal meetings within the Distribution department to gather and analyze requirement
- Work closely with stakeholders during the requirements analysis and gathering stage
- Prepare and document business requirements in a clearly defined and detailed manner for agency system (include but not limited to Agis, SunSurf, SunView/QuikView, SunOffice, Tableau) build and implementation.
- Execute UAT, document test results and communicate the results to both IT and business users for rectification / verification
- Develop in-depth business process knowledge and technical skills relating to technology within the agency channel and assist in any improvement of the business processes or technology
- Act as project manager or work with project manager to ensure effective communication between business users / IT Project Manager and Development team / vendors in regards to the Business Requirement and implementation of test system solutions
- Ensure all change requests from business users are managed and communicated with stakeholders in a timely manner
- Assist the team to conduct several BAU reports.
- Degree holder in Computer Studies, Information System, Engineering or other related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years working experience as a Business Analyst
- Insurance experience and knowledge
- Understand the IT system development life cycle methodology
- Experience in QuikView and Tableau is highly preferred
- In-depth experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Cantonese