Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Contracting
- Responsible for delivering and supporting benefits in assigned projects.
- Works closely with the Reward Team and Payroll team to drive benefits agenda and implement new initiatives.
- Provides advice on benefits and wellbeing programs to HR and other internal stakeholders.
- Handles local statutory filing and interacts with regulators and auditors on benefits matters if necessary.
- Manages vendor governance and contracts, leads RFP and contracting process.
- Reports control issues promptly and collaborates with manager and control partners for resolution.
- At least 5-7 years of solid experience as a benefits and wellbeing specialist and hands-on experience in delivering benefits and wellbeing programs
- Familiar with the labour law and benefits related regulations in Greater China
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chines
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Immediate available is preferable
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend