Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Experience in financial services/Banking
- Relevant administrative and Events management experience
- Fluency in English required
- Provide admin support to the Asian Office management team, include preparing briefing packs, managing daily activities of the office, including interactions with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assists on travel arrangements (tickets, visa, hotel, etc) and prepares expense claims.
- Organizes and provides support in the preparation of presentations and meeting packages.
- Support the execution of the logistical and technical aspects of in-person and virtual meetings.
- Support the preparation of event and meeting-related deliverables (eg presentations, reports, media briefings, speaking notes)
- University degree and/or A-levels secretarial/administrative diploma.
- Minimum 5 years of similar experience (i.e. office management or business administration)
- Excellent organization, prioritization and time management skills, with accuracy, speed and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Knowledge of other major languages an advantage
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend