Workforce Experience Advisor (IT Trainer)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in providing IT training or business administration
- Good communication skills with capability in explaining technical terms with layman terms
- Good knowledge in O365, Skype for Business, Zoom and Business Intelligence tools is a definite plus
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Occasional travel is required
- Partner with HR, Sustainability, and Global Business Technology to align on workforce experience goals and strategies.
- Responsible for evaluating existing processes and influencing technology solutions through user requirements to improve the workforce experience.
- Defines problem by conferring with associates; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Coordinating product-related trainings, including presenting new features and simulating activities in a demo environment.
- Personally deliver training as needed Partners with the GBT communications leads to identify and leverage the most effective channels to deliver consistent, appropriately timed communications & training.
- Ensure all new hires undergo basic technical training around O365 and special global business technology software.
- Schedule in-house educational session using Workday LMS. Support the onboarding experience of Vassociates, from online application to day 90.
- Drive faster adoption, greater utilization and higher proficiency on the changes impacting employees in the organization such that business results are achieved.
- Acts in an advisory capacity providing expertise and professional knowledge to global business technology executive management on workforce experience and change management tactics in region.
- Provides reference by writing documentation. Document and drive procedural changes to increase productivity, accuracy and workflow. Become a spokesperson and go-to person for the organization on all things related to workforce experience.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Technology, or technical teaching required
- 2+ years of experience in workforce management, capacity planning, business analytics, customer support operations, and real-time analytics.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field required
- Experience in developing technical course content both for novices and experts with technology.
- Knowledge of web-based learning platforms and modern educational techniques.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical terms using simple language.
- Additional Certification in training is a plus.
- Experience in O365 product Such as Sharepoint, Onedrive for Business, Skype For Business plus other Business inelegant software such as Power BI and / Or Tableau is a plus.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities.
- Travel by air and overnight, as required 25% amount of time