Windows System Administration - Regional Bank in HK
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
Our client, a leading bank in the region, is looking for a Windows Server System Administration Officer.
- Manage projects related to Windows server upgrade and provide suggestions to improve the current BAU operations
- Hands-on administering the Windows Servers, including installation, configuration, patching and maintenance
- Create server administration documentations, including installation procedures, test reports, training manuals
- Work closely with global IT team to provide regional supports on Windows environment
- Work closely with application teams on their change requests on the server side
- Investigate into the technical issues or incidents and find out the root causes
- 5+ years of experience in Windows system administration and operational supports on
- Hands-on experience in Windows Server 2012/2016, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Cluster Server, IIS, SCCM and Windows scripting
- Certificate of MCSE and ITIL are preferred
- Good knowledge and some experience in Windows, Linux, Storage, LAN/WAN network
- Good communication skills in both English and Cantonese
- Diploma in Computer Studies / Science or related discipline
If you are interested, please send your resume in Word format to Ruby.Chuk@ambition.com.hk and put "Windows System Administration - Regional Bank in HK" in the subject header.