Windows Specialist/ Senior Infrastructure Support 50-65k
- Responsible for Windows system administration including installation, configuration, patching, migration, upgrade, etc.
- Degree in IT or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in IT sector;
- Strong and hands on experience on Windows 7/10 SOE(standard operating environment), SCCM and GPO administration, Win 7/10 end user support
- Admin level knowledge and support on Win Servers 2008/2012/2016/2019, Window system hardening/regular patching, O365/SharePoint/Exchange
- Nice to have Microsoft Azure Administrator, MCSE and understanding of CIS- Level 2 requirement
- Good understanding of relevant policies, procedures, practices and rules;
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua a plus
Please contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.