Windows/ IT Operations Support Engineer (7x24 shift) (20-29k)
- Provide 7x24 IT operation services including
- Perform service monitoring, first-level troubleshooting and problem escalation of both IT and facility systems
- Daily scheduled task execution including a system health check, electricity bill processing, regular report and etc.
- Assist in general administration, environmental and security control of site and cabinet
- Coordinate the activity of operation support and maintenance contractor
- Conduct site inspection and report fault to appropriate parties for resolution
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- 7x24 shift duty (8 hours a shift, 21 shifts in 28 days cycle) is required
- A diploma in Computer Science or equivalent, IT professional certificate like MCSE, CCNP, etc. is preferred
- At least 3 years of system administration and operations experience in Windows and other common IT platforms, the multi-cloud platform is required
- At least 2 years of shift experience in data center environment Hands-on experience in IT systems, network, and cloud service platform monitoring system
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English, ability to speak Mandarin is preferred
- A team player with good discipline and sense of safety
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.