Windows Server Engineer (Project Design) - 85K
My client is one of the leading Global Investment Bank. They are currently trying to hire an Infrastructure Engineer to expand in their team size.
- Support and maintain within the Asia perimeter, including but not limited to:
- Windows Servers
- Deployment and management tools (OpenStack, BigFix, Cloudforms & Puppet)
- Virtualization (VMWARE /VDI/ Citrix/Hyper-V)
- Messaging (Skype for Business, Exchange, Airwatch)
- Lead and participate on projects, including but not limited to:
- Design and deployment of new appliances and servers
- Capacity upgrades and hardware renewal
- Software deployment/upgrades
- Office setup / Office moves
- Data center reshuffling/refit
- Report, follow up and escalate if necessary, any incident in a timely manner and ensure it has been logged
- Use and ensure any change and IT/user request are properly logged, followed up.
- Make sure the systems are monitored by our monitoring systems
- Provide and collect information to build some capacity planning reports within the covered perimeter
- Vendor management and relationship with the procurement team
- Maintain an up to date inventory by doing regular checks
- Help to define the strategy related to their perimeter.
If you are interested please either apply directly here or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks