Windows Server Engineer (I Bank) - $65k
My client is one of the leading Global Investment Bank. They are currently trying to hire an Infrastructure Engineer (focusing on windows server platform) to expand in their team size.
- Support and maintain within the Asia perimeter, including but not limited to:
- Windows Servers
- Deployment and management tools (OpenStack, BigFix, Cloudforms & Puppet)
- Virtualization (VMWARE /VDI/ Citrix/Hyper-V)
- Messaging (Skype for Business, Exchange, Airwatch)
- Lead and participate in projects, including but not limited to:
- Deployment of new appliances and servers
- Capacity upgrades and hardware renewal
- Software deployment/upgrades
- Office setup / Office moves
- Data center reshuffling/refit
- Report, follow up and escalate if necessary, any incident in a timely manner and ensure it has been logged
- Use and ensure any change and IT/user request are properly logged, followed up.
- Make sure the systems are monitored by our monitoring systems
- Provide and collect information to build some capacity planning reports within the covered perimeter
- Vendor management and relationship with the procurement team
- Maintain an up to date inventory by doing regular checks
- Help to define the strategy related to their perimeter.
If you are interested please either apply directly here or send your resume to email@example.com. Thanks