(Win10/UAT) IT Support Engineer 20 - 29k
A top tier global banking client is looking for a Senior Officer with solid experience in System migration, Server update and UAT to join their team.
- Take ownership and work on I.T. application systems project, including requirement solicitation, system design, programming, testing, implementation, documentation and support, for new and maintenance project (such as API, mobile application and Win10 migration)
- Carry out systems application activities including coordination with overseas Head Office, trouble-shooting, testing, UAT support, implementation and production support
- Work on local business solutions, coordinate on system change request and work on ad-hoc project
- Coordinate with vendor for vendor supplied application systems
- Create and maintain system documentation and operation procedure manuals
- Ensure deliverables comply with policies, standards and methodologies
- Handle ad-hoc projects when needed
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, IT or related field
- Knowledge in IT system deployment/development / maintenance with at least 2-3 years in business analysis and system design and development
- Good knowledge in banking products in relation to IT systems. Good knowledge in application system design and development, databases, data flow and testing
- Hands-on system technical design and development (Microsoft Macro and Access Database programming is a must; Microsoft SQL Server, API, mobile application and Win10 migration experience is a plus.)
- Prior experience in banking/financial sector preferable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please submit your CV to Davis Leung: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number DL240420 or click APPLY NOW.
Data provided is for recruitment purpose only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.