Planner, Sales Operations - Luxury Goods
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$240000 - HK$300000 per annum|
My client is a well-known luxury multinational company. With more than 5 billion USD revenue in 2018 and close to 20,000 employees worldwide, they are one of the top brands within the industry. To enhance their operation planning team, they are now in search of a Planner under the Sales Operations team, who will take full ownership of the APAC market.
You will be coordinating with internal and external parties to ensure logistics, sales operation and compliance needs are met. You will be analysing and reviewing over all operation performance to maximize company's profit. Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating with sales, logistics and other external parties such as freight forwarder on sales operations
- Maintaining sales operation with regular reporting, KPI and SOP
- Providing support to internal parties as well as customers on supply chain process as well as market changes
- Keeping a well functioned database in sales operation to maximize efficiency and performance
- Conducting analysis on backorder, fill rate, forwarders' KPI and other operation data to maximize business opportunities
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holders with at least 3 years of experience in logistics or sales operation
- Sales operation knowledge such as logistics, freight forwarding, custom compliance
- Independent, disciplined and capable of taking ownership of regional operation
- Strong communication skill; fluent English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a must
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 237472.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.