VP, TMT Credit Rating Analyst
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a Leading International Credit Rating Agency with an established presence in Asia. As part of continued growth, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Credit Rating Analyst to join their Greater China Team based in Hong Kong.
- Greater China Focused (Mandarin required)
- TMT coverage
- Attractive Base Salary + Bonuses
Reporting to the Head of Greater China Corporates team, you will be an experienced team member in the Greater China region, with key focuses on China across Telecommunications, Media and Technology sectors. You will provide in-depth analytical research on public debt issuers in the relevant sectors in Greater China, including analytical reviews on rated issuers as well as publishing high quality research on the market and sector trends. The role would require solid presentation and communication skills as you will present analysis, recommendations, views, rationales and market trends to rating committees, investors, issuers, bankers and media. Working together with the regional teams, you will contribute in raising the company's profile within the debt capital markets space.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree with minimum 10 years' relevant experience in financial analysis, credit analysis / ratings, research analysis gained from Equity Research, DCM, Capital Markets, Corporate Banking and / or Credit Rating Agencies
- Experience in covering Telecommunications, Media and Technology sectors preferred
- Coverage on the China market is a must with familiarity to the business environment in the China
- Solid skills in financial modelling and reporting writing
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English and Mandarin
Contact Chloe Yang (852) 3103 4311 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AH 211867
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.