VP Product Tax, Fund & Securities Services
Our client is a leading International Banking Group with diversified business activities across Corporate / Wholesale Banking, Custodian Banking and Securities Services. Due to strategic growth, the group is seeking an experienced Product Tax professional to join the Tax function supporting the Fund & Securities Services business.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Tax Advisory for Fund & Securities Services, you will be a senior member of the team covering corporate and business tax advisory for Fund & Securities Services in the Asia region. You will be providing tax advices and tax oversight to business activities across securities lending, collateral management, fund accounting and depository receipts. Acting as a key partner to the business, you will work together closely on tax matters related to existing and new products, transactions, new business initiatives, tax risk, tax planning etc. Being a senior member of the regional team, you will also participate in regional and global projects and initiatives from the wider Corporate Tax function.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree with min. 10 years relevant experience Corporate Tax Advisory
- Experience gained from Financial Services covering Securities Services, Custodian Banking, Fund Services
- Candidates from Big 4 or Legal firms focusing on Tax advisory supporting Financial Services clients in the relevant business lines would also be considered
- Asia Tax knowledge is a MUST
- Familiarity to financial markets transactions and products
- Excellent communications with fluency in English